***Breaking News***
WELCOME BACK TO BOWLS
ALL THE WBNSW POLICIES AND GUIDELINES ARE LISTED IN CLUB POLICIES AND RULES

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Keeping in touch 26/5/20

Hi everyone,

It is good to see that people are booking in for roll ups at Breakers. The system seems to be working well. Let me know if you need any information.  
Just some updates on club news. As you know, we have been collecting bread tags and I dropped off about a kilo just after we went into lockdown. I am hoping you have all been saving over the last 9 weeks and I will need a trolley to carry the next lot off to the collection point.
I sent $200 off to Kara Cottage - thank you for your generous donations - it was to be used to replace toys in the refuge.


I received an email from WBNSW to say there are ongoing meetings happening about amalgamation. I hope they are able to give us some guidelines soon.
Our secretary, Sue Perdriau and myself , have been busy making enquires about how our AGM will happen this year. As you know , it is scheduled for July , but this may not be possible. It WILL happen as soon as possible. Plenty of time for you to be thinking about nominating for positions. All positions are up for grabs so think about what you might like to do for our Club.

Time for my joke of the week   —  “ I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes..... She gave me a hug! “. 
Stay safe
Margaret