***Breaking News***
WELCOME BACK TO BOWLS
ALL THE WBNSW POLICIES AND GUIDELINES ARE LISTED IN CLUB POLICIES AND RULES

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Keeping in touch 14/ 4/20

Good morning everyone.
A beautiful day - getting a bit cooler in the mornings but lovely to get out in the sun during the day. I hope you are able to do that sometime ,somehow! I hope you were able to enjoy a very different Easter but it is amazing how people have managed to work out ways to do that.    For those of us who got our bowls fix watching the Bowls Show on Sunday, we were reminded to continue to do some lunges  while we are in “iso”. Just practise your delivery step, putting weight on that front leg. We don’t want any injuries when we do get back on the green.
The other bit of news I have is that Bowls Australia has set up a working committee to look at aspects of governance around Australia. There are representatives from every state and I am hoping we may get some solid guidelines on the amalgamation process for NSW.  The report is due out in June. I have my fingers crossed!
I spoke to Yvonne and Jean last week and they are both doing Ok - keeping busy .  Fay Brunner is busy as well - she has worked out a new way to keep her floors clean - her broom has become her new dance partner and she says it works really well so maybe we should all give it a try!
Stay safe everyone
Margaret