***Breaking News***
WELCOME BACK TO BOWLS
ALL THE WBNSW POLICIES AND GUIDELINES ARE LISTED IN CLUB POLICIES AND RULES

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Keeping in Touch 9/6/20

Another week has gone by which means it is one more week closer to going back to bowls!  Hopefully , we will hear some news about that soon.

Happy birthday to Pam Andrew for TODAY! We all hope you have a great day. Also, happy birthday to Barb Stratford for the 10th June. Hope you enjoyed your day.

I have been reading a book by Julia Baird called “ Phosphoresence” .  It is a kind of self help book, talking about her life and the things that she has found important.  A little phrase jumped out at me the other day .  “ Let tiny drops of stillness fall gently through my day “. We are living through some crazy times and we need to stop sometimes and think about all the good things we have.  Stop and take a breath! I am going to try .

Hope to see you out having a roll up soon.

Just so you are not too disappointed, I will finish with one of my very humorous contributions as no one has said “ Enough! “ yet.
“ My Himalayan friend has a bull that refuses to stand up.  You always see Himalayan there!”
One of my best I think!

Stay safe everyone
Margaret